–Antidote is part of the first wave of American hardcore, in 1983 they released the iconic ‘Thou Shalt Not Kill’, there are only 1.000 copies of this record so if you have one you should consider yourself lucky. Just 3 years later they stopped being a band but 2 years later they reunited as a full blown hardcore band that consists of vocalist Drew Stone, guitarist Robb Nunzio, bassist Tristan Michael and drummer Rea Lem. About 3 years later, 1991 to be exact, they released their second album which is called ‘Viva Los Pendejos’ Together they make the most noticeble hardcore band this world has seen. After such a song time, and I mean a really long time, they have yet again reunited to create their new compilation album ‘The Rock Years’ that will get released on the 9th of June via Old School Metal Records. If you liked the widely known ‘Thou Shalt Not Kill’ record you will for sure enjoy this compilation album because it has those early hardcore vibes we are all looking for.
- DESPISED ICON Come-back Headliner In London, UK! [Review + Photo Gallery]
- The Bucketlist with Phil Freeman of SMALL TOWN TITANS
- State Of The Art: Vermont’s LIGHTCRUSHER [Album Stream]
- Ep 139 Ryan J Downey (Speak N’ Destroy) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Review: KING WITCH – ‘Under The Mountain’ [Album Stream]