–Antidote is part of the first wave of American hardcore, in 1983 they released the iconic ‘Thou Shalt Not Kill’, there are only 1.000 copies of this record so if you have one you should consider yourself lucky. Just 3 years later they stopped being a band but 2 years later they reunited as a full blown hardcore band that consists of vocalist Drew Stone, guitarist Robb Nunzio, bassist Tristan Michael and drummer Rea Lem. About 3 years later, 1991 to be exact, they released their second album which is called ‘Viva Los Pendejos’ Together they make the most noticeble hardcore band this world has seen. After such a song time, and I mean a really long time, they have yet again reunited to create their new compilation album ‘The Rock Years’ that will get released on the 9th of June via Old School Metal Records. If you liked the widely known ‘Thou Shalt Not Kill’ record you will for sure enjoy this compilation album because it has those early hardcore vibes we are all looking for.
- Preview of Ep: 123 with Rita Haney (DimebagzHag, Dimevision)
- TRIVIUM’S Matt Heafy On Streaming “It Does Pay, Ask Your Record Labels, If Its Not In Your Contract You Need To Rework Your Contract.”
- The Bucketlist With Theo Parmenter of VOIDS
- An Interview With Indian Death Metal Outfit DARKRYPT
- HOOBASTANK Sign w/ Napalm Records & Announce Upcoming Album Release In 2018