The Winery Dogs have embarked on the “Who Let The Dogs Out” Tour and they made the Minneapolis Night Club, First Avenue, their own personal dog pound. The band has two records thus far, 2013’s self-titled record and its follow up in 2015 called ‘Hot Streak.’ I know the rabid fan base is drooling for more material but getting a headline set from this super-trio was extremely exciting. Opening the show was Damon Johnson who provided a fantastic set of music and was a real pleasure to see. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl