- BOURBON & BEYOND: Saturday [Review and Photo Gallery]
- AMON AMARTH Bring the ‘Berserker Tour’ To Minneapolis [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Phil Anselmo Talks Possible DOWN Anniversary Tour; Hints At Return Of Kirk Windstein To DOWN [Video]
- STATIC-X, DOPE & More Honor Wayne Static In Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BLACK STAR RIDERS First Show In Over A Year Impresses UK Fans! [Review & Photo Gallery]
Man! Have you ever had a band stop you cold; dead in your tracks? Just absolutely blow you away; leaving you wondering how in the hell the band ever got past you before that moment they grabbed your attention? Well, this recently happened to me when Dragon suggested I check out Fall of Messiah’s latest release, “Empty Colors” which was released earlier this year. “This is definitely your kind of thing” he said. “I’d cover it, but this is right up your alley.” Yes. It definitely is. Hook, line and sinker! It drives straight through me, even after listening to it endless times. Way to much to take in with a single listen. I may be a little late to the party, but remain awestruck by this French band from Saint Jans Cappel.