- JINJER Announce All Details Of Upcoming 5-Track EP ‘Micro’!
- WRITTEN IN GRAY Premiere Blistering New Song “What’s Done Is Done” [Track Stream]
- Never Say Die! Tour: Northlane, Currents, Alazka & Polar [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: GOREPOT – ‘Asian Stoned Effect’ [Full Album Stream]
- DAUGHTERS Announce 2019 North American & Euro Tour!
Man! Have you ever had a band stop you cold; dead in your tracks? Just absolutely blow you away; leaving you wondering how in the hell the band ever got past you before that moment they grabbed your attention? Well, this recently happened to me when Dragon suggested I check out Fall of Messiah’s latest release, “Empty Colors” which was released earlier this year. “This is definitely your kind of thing” he said. “I’d cover it, but this is right up your alley.” Yes. It definitely is. Hook, line and sinker! It drives straight through me, even after listening to it endless times. Way to much to take in with a single listen. I may be a little late to the party, but remain awestruck by this French band from Saint Jans Cappel.