Thrash metal band Prayers Of Sanity from Potugal brings old school thrash back in 2017 with their latest album ‘Face Of The Unknown’! They have been around since 2007 and made their first EP ‘Tuned To Thrash’ the same year. After that they released their debut album ‘Religion Blindless’ in 2009, this album has been the most important album for the band. It was filled with insanely fast guitar riffs and vocals that will hurt your brain. This gathered a lot of old school thrash metal lovers and the band has been getting more and more attention ever since. 3 years later they came back with their album ‘Confrontations’ that would literally punch you in the face when you listen to it. On the 28th of April this year they have released ‘Face Of The Unknown’ with the help of their label Rastilho Records. It is recorded and mixed by their own vocalist and guitarist Tião Costa. You are probably wondering, doesn’t that make the quality worse? Well I got the answer for you: It doesn’t. It actually makes the album 10 times better. It creates an unique sound and brings more creativity.
- State Of The Art: BINARY CODE! [Official Album Stream]
- MODERN MIMES Cover TYPE O NEGATIVE’s “I Don’t Wanna Be Me” In New Video
- JOYOUS WOLF’S Greg Braccio “I Don’t Think There Should Be Perfection In Rock, It’s Suppose To Be Flawed” [Video]
- Review: MALET GRACE – ‘Malsanity’ [Official Videos]
- CD Release Party for Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time and the Hourglass”