Named after the infamous cult leader who initiated the mass murder-suicide of hundreds of his followers during the Jonestown Massacre of 1978, Jim Jones is “a good old-fashioned metal band out of Waterloo, Iowa.” As the rest of their tagline reads, “We play loud, we play heavy. Drink the fucking Kool Aid!” For those familiar with the original Jim Jones, the Kool-Aid reference is just pure metal in its blatant callousness. Continue reading
- ZED Release Video For “Skin + Bones” From Upcoming Re-Issue!
- Progressive Metalcore Group ROGUE Is Redefining The Genre! [Official & Lyric Video]
- Just Announced: 2019 VANS WARPED TOUR Dates
- KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, BORN OF OSIRIS, CROWBAR, & DEATH RAY VISION Rage In Chattanooga
- LORDS OF THE TRIDENT Announce Tour With A SOUND OF THUNDER!