Suffolk, England – 1991. Darkness manifests itself to the world of the living in the form of CRADLE OF FILTH. 26 years and eleven studio albums later this looming leviathan is back to haunt the dreams of mankind yet again with their twelfth studio album entitled “Cryptoriana – The Seductiveness Of Decay” (Nuclear Blast Records). Blazing fast execution, macabre imagery, and a complete mastery of the English language have allowed these creatures of the nether realm to imprint themselves into the upper echelons of extreme metal. Now comprised of Dani Filth – Vocals, Richard Shaw – Guitar, Marek ‘Ashok’ Smerda – Guitar, Daniel Firth – Bass, Lindsay Schoolcraft – Keys, and Martin Škaroupa – Drums, CRADLE OF FILTH is once again going to whisk you into a realm of lurid beauty and forlorn caliginosity. Continue reading
- Kings Of Strings: Chris Wiseman From Shadow Of Intent!
- EXODUS, OBITUARY Slay The Stage In Baltimore! [Photo Gallery]
- KORE ROZZIK Releases “Mistress” From Upcoming Full Length “Vengeance Overdrive”
- ARCHSPIRE: “Relentless Mutation” Full Album Stream Available Now
- SATYRICON Set To Live Stream Album Release Show And Announce World Tour