Day one of Exit 111 (review and pics here) really set the bar high with a great mix of bands like Black Stone Cherry, Anthrax, 10 Years, Slayer, Killswitch Engage and classic rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd. Not to mention the amazing sunny fall Tennessee weather, with highs in the low 80s and the low reaching a cool but comfortable 44 degrees. But with temperatures promising to turn much cooler and steadily drop into the low 30s by nightfall, day two had to turn up the heat on stage in order to keep the campers toasty and the party rolling. So, at noon on Saturday, with college football in full swing at the Mega Sports Bar and a lineup of 18 bands scheduled for the day, the gates opened and the fans started pouring in. Continue reading
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Saturday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?