November 10, 2016. Get off work late. Quickly change clothes. Try to get off at your exit and no one will let you over and get bypassed onto a side street. Get stuck in construction traffic on the way back to the freeway because the city just has to have every road project going on at the same time. Get back on the highway for what should be a 45 minute drive. Traffic stops for five miles just outside of town for no apparent reason. Finally clear the mess and speed towards St. Augustine to find traffic again stopped all the way through town after taking “the short cut”. Get parked and head into the venue just as the first band starts some two hours after leaving work. Frustrating, but such is life in metropolitan areas everywhere; especially when one is in a hurry.
- ARCHSPIRE Releases Second Song “Remote Tumour Seeker” From Upcoming Album
- HIGHLY SUSPECT Announces Fall Headlining Tour
- Louder Than Life Spotlight: FIRE FROM THE GODS
- New ORANGE GOBLIN Album To Feature MOTORHEAD’s Phil Campbell; Europe And US Tour Dates Unveiled
- WEDNESDAY 13 Announces North American Tour This Fall