2007 and the darkness came to Montana, with the blackest of Metal becoming legendary with the formation of Throne of Malediction. I was really looking forward to writing this for Montana, as my Facebook buddy Eric Sartana Horner (a super nice dude) is leading the charge for the band. He plays a mean guitar, sings like a Dark Prince and plays some keyboards and bass, to boot. The sound is deeply emotional, broken spirits littering the etheral world and coming with power to charge the soul. Eric is a musical genius, with a close grasp of European Black Metal and alternative rock across the globe. His singing ranges from a beautiful baritone to a frenzied growl. His guitar work is brutal and sublime in equal measure.
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)