Monday nights can be a dreadful affair, I despise them. Last Monday night was not just another Monday night, for heavy metal reigned supreme at Baltimore Soundstage. This was my umpteenth concert at the Baltimore Soundstage, and I must admit that I have never seen this venue more crowded on a Monday night. When I reached the venue, over two hundred people (yes, I counted!) were lining up at the door to get in. This is not what I was expecting as only thirty odd people has confirmed “going” to the event page on Facebook, which was surprising to me since this was a night with six strong bands on the bill. I have a love hate relationship with concerts with a long lineup, the plus point being the experience of seeing multiple powerhouse bands on one night, and the major negative being shorter setlists for the bands. On this night, After The Burial was headlining at Baltimore on their Carry The Flame tour, with support from four other excellent touring bands. Continue reading
- Sal Costa Of SMASHING SATELLITES Announces Retirement!
- Drum Icon VINNY APPICE Unveils One Of His Biggest “SPINAL TAP” Moments [Audio Interview]
- Review: IRON MONKEY – ‘9-13’ [Lyric Video]
- Terry Corso Of ALIEN ANT FARM On MTV Reviving TRL “Bring A Little Bit Of Music Back Into An Organization That Has Music In The Title”
- Review: GWAR – ‘The Blood Of Gods’ [Full Album Stream]