This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album
- Tips for writing a personal statement