This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- AFTERSHOCK Expands To 3 Days With Lineup Featuring TOOL, SLIPKNOT, BLINK-182, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, STAIND & Many More
- Sonic Temple Spotlight: THE MARK LANEGAN BAND
- ANVIL Pounds The Pavement In St. Paul, Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019 Full Lineup Announcement & Preview!
- Post-Hardcore Australian’s WE BURN BRIDGES Release “Silhouette”