This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Saturday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?