Eerie Von has been in various bands including Rosemary’s Babies, Samhain, and most well known as the original bassist for Danzig. In addition to his history as a musician he is also talented behind the camera as well and was a photographer/archivist for the Misfits. Although mostly known as a bassist during his time in Rosemary’s Babies he played drums. The band was active from 1980–1983. It was soon after Eerie and Misfits frontman Glenn Danzig formed Samhain. Eerie started out on drums in the band but quickly switched to bass. He remained in the band until 1987 the same year that Danzig formed. Eerie was the original bassist in Danzig and remained in the band until 1997. He appeared on ‘Danzig’ (1988), ‘Danzig II: Lucifuge’ (1990), ‘Danzig III: How the Gods Kill’ (1992), ‘Danzig 4’ (1994) and portions of ‘Live on the Black Hand Side’. In addition to his accomplishments as a musician Eerie published his first book Misery Obscura in 2009. The book gives us a view into some never before seen photos of the early punk days. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl