Formed in only 2014, Earth Rot has really made their mark in the underground scene. The Australian death metal band has released an EP titled ‘Dirt’ in the same year of their formation. A short 6 months later they blew up the underground scene with their first full length LP titled ‘The Black Smoke’. This band offers a black and death metal mix not many bands can pull off with such seamless transition from one to the other. Now the band is back with their new album ‘Renascentia’ just one year after they released their debut album. Earth Rot has evolved and sharpened the craft of blackened death metal and this album shows that. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl