Amon Amarth is about to make Chicago Open Air even more special. They our bringing The Viking Ship to Chicago. When Swedish metal band Amon Amarth take the stage at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois on Sunday, July 16 in support of their current album, ‘Jomsviking’, attendees will be treated to a visual spectacle. The band’s full production plans include the infamous life size replica of a Viking ship hull and live Viking fighting! The impressive setup pays homage to the band’s Swedish roots and the Jomsvikings, a shadowy and legendary sect of Viking mercenaries. This will be a rare chance to catch the band with the most extraordinary stage prop live in the U.S..
- How to choose essay writing service properly!
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019: Friday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Matt Fazzi (RARE FUTURES/EX TAKING BACK SUNDAY)
- SKILLET & ALTER BRIDGE Bring ‘Victorious Sky Tour’ To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- KILLSWITCH ENGAGE & REVOCATION Inspire Headbanging In The U.K. [Review & Photo Gallery]