Legendary Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan taps producer Shooter Jennings for his new solo record in the works. The two came together earlier this spring to begin the recording process in Los Angeles. The unnamed album is due out next year. It is a musical supplement to McKagan’s 2015 book, How To Be A Man (And Other Illusions), a New York Times bestseller. A followup book was put on hold for the time being as these songs seemed to write themselves. These new songs were inspired by McKagan’s experience traveling the world with Guns N’ Roses’ on their extravagant Not in This Lifetime tour. McKagan stated “The heartbreak, anger, fear, confusion and divide I have experienced over the last two and a half years of traveling this globe of ours coerced these words into songs that tell my truth, and one that I hope will spread and help us all. I do this for my daughters … I do this for my love of where I grew up …I do this because I truly feel it must be done and said right now.” Continue reading
- Must To Do Certifications in This Pandemic to Boost Your Career
- Review: YALDABAOTH ‘That Which Whets the Saccharine Palate’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Steps to Turn Your Spare Room Into a Music Studio
- How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety?
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests