This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- CKY Release GG Allin Cover, “Bite It You Scum”
- MACHINE HEAD Crushes All In Nashville [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Just Announced: Decibel Magazine Tour 2019 [Lineup And Dates]
- Impress The Guests: 9 Tips On How to Book An Awesome Band For Your Next Event
- Joyous Wolf Release “Mississippi Queen” Official Video!