This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- State of the Art – Missouri’s SAVAGELAND [EP Stream]
- A Brand New Supergroup Named IMONOLITH Has Formed And It Just Released Its First Music Video!
- Alfonso Civile (Heartsick) Talks About Being Recruited To Sing For ILL NINO!
- BREWtally Speaking: Alfonso Civile (HEARTSICK)
- ENSIFERUM, SEPTICFLESH & ARSIS Unite Fans In Minneapolis! [Review + Photo Gallery]