This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- Carolina Rebellion 2017 Day 3 Review [Photo Gallery]
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’