Last Friday (June 15th, 2018), I managed to catch Confession of a Traitor live at The Cobblestones in Somerset, UK. When I turned up I thought, “Wow! Four bands for a £5 bargain, right on my doorstep, and with an awesome line up!” Support came from female fronted local band, Dremora who played a solid set. Continue reading
- Rock USA Spotlight: ROYAL TUSK [Official Videos]
- DROPKICK MURPHYS Launch Fall US Tour With CLUTCH & HATEBREED
- IN FLAMES, NORMA JEAN & LIGHT THE TORCH At SWX Bristol [Review & Photo Gallery]
- SLEEP WAKER Releases A Haunting Music Video For ”Relief”!
- Ken Susi Of UNEARTH On Touring With AS I LAY DYING “We’ve Supported That Band For A Long Time, And We’re Not Gonna Change Our Position On That”