Hailing from Raleigh, North Carolina, Mo’ynoq delivers a blistering form of American black metal whose self-proclaimed influences include Immortal, Nachtmystium, and Wolves in the Throne Room. Their style, which competently pays homage to the greats, embodies a vast, darkened soundscape of gothic proportions and atmospheric tension that envelops its listener like a dense fog. Since their inception in 2016, Mo’ynoq has released a couple of EPs, and in January of this year, their debut full-length album entitled ‘Dreaming in a Dead Language.’ Continue reading
- Review: YALDABAOTH ‘That Which Whets the Saccharine Palate’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Steps to Turn Your Spare Room Into a Music Studio
- How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety?
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests
- The Technology Behind the Best Mobile Slots