Our autumnal excursion through the Garden State concludes in Jersey City, home of the Statue of Liberty, birthplace of funk legends Kool & the Gang, and for nearly four years now, home to chromium swamp creatures Black Wail. These fuzz-faced, big-muffed purveyors of doom boogie have been plying their wares since Spring 2014, over three EP releases and countless live shows, and their forthcoming effort Chromium Homes (Rhyme & Reason Records, in stores December 15) is a raw, rip-snorting blast of sharp hooks, bludgeoning riffs, syrupy-sweet harmonies, and out-and-out heavy metal anguish.
- DESPISED ICON Come-back Headliner In London, UK! [Review + Photo Gallery]
- The Bucketlist with Phil Freeman of SMALL TOWN TITANS
- State Of The Art: Vermont’s LIGHTCRUSHER [Album Stream]
- Ep 139 Ryan J Downey (Speak N’ Destroy) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Review: KING WITCH – ‘Under The Mountain’ [Album Stream]