If there is anyone who could ever get close to the moniker of ‘The Human Siren’ like Bruce Dickinson, then it is the legendary singer of NWOBHM heavy weights GRIM REAPER, STEVE GRIMMET, who also sang for LIONSHEART and also sang for a brief period for one of my favourites, ONSLAUGHT. All classic british heavy metal bands. Despite being 57 years old and over 30 years of musical prowess and experience under his belt he still manages to defy his age and hit those high notes and octaves like as if it were his heydays. He is surely like a fine old wine, he can’t help but only keep getting flawless with every passing year. It’s interesting to see so many British vocalists have this thing in common, like Bruce, Rob Halford whose voice remains undeterred. Is there some kind of secret secluded only to British singers? I guess so. STEVE GRIMMET recently hurdled across a major event that rendered all his fans to feel sorry for him, ‘taking away’ considerably a significant part of him. Continue reading
- PARADISE LOST Discuss Being Finally At Peace With ‘Believe In Nothing’
- HELLYEAH, PANTERA Drummer VINNIE PAUL ABBOTT Has Passed Away.
- Review: ORANGE GOBLIN – ‘The Wolf Bites Back’ [Track Stream]
- NONPOINT Release Two New Songs and Details for Upcoming Album ‘X’ [Track Streams]
- Cody Quistad (WAGE WAR), “We’re Gonna Try to Make the Best Record Ever”