Recently this band came onto my radar after having their latest, September 2017 CD release essentially dropped into my lap by my editor here at Metal Nexus. Upon first listen, I was pleasantly surprised by their throwback, sludgey, stoner sound often reminiscent of Melvins and early Soundgarden. I’ve since given the album several more listens and each time discover more and more interesting nuances to enjoy. What stands out above all else with Disastroid’s ‘Screen’ is vibe. From front to back, this album emanates a heavy and relenting, chilled out, stoner vibe, while at times delving into well-placed moments of intense psychedelia. Like a VW bus hotboxed in a thick cloud of bong smoke, this record will envelope and intoxicate you as you succumb to its dark, dank, euphoric moods. Continue reading
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests
- How to evaluate the right Data-provider company for your B2B Leads?
- 5 Challenges That B2B Businesses Face With Account-Based Marketing
- The Technology Behind the Best Mobile Slots
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – Cannibal [Album Stream]