This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- LORDS OF THE TRIDENT Announce Tour With A SOUND OF THUNDER!
- Review: KING DIAMOND – ‘Songs For The Dead Live’
- Supergroup HISS FROM THE MOAT Release Video For “The Harrier”
- OVERKILL’s New Song Proves That They’re The Undisputed Kings Of Thrash
- Breaking News: Maynard James Keenan Vocals Confirmed On New TOOL Track