Deron Miller joins the Brewtally Speaking podcast this week for an interview to discuss ‘Camp Pain,’ the newest album from 96 Bitter Beings. Among other conversation topics, host Jon Beatty gets into the business side of Miller’s newest project including why the band went the route of crowdfunding as well as the impact of the internet and social media on the music industry in general. “Sometimes I think we got signed to a major label so they could control how popular we got and how popular we didn’t get,” Miller describes at one point. Click below to check out the whole episode including the full interview with Miller. Continue reading
- How to choose essay writing service properly!
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019: Friday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Matt Fazzi (RARE FUTURES/EX TAKING BACK SUNDAY)
- SKILLET & ALTER BRIDGE Bring ‘Victorious Sky Tour’ To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- KILLSWITCH ENGAGE & REVOCATION Inspire Headbanging In The U.K. [Review & Photo Gallery]