Deron Miller joins the Brewtally Speaking podcast this week for an interview to discuss ‘Camp Pain,’ the newest album from 96 Bitter Beings. Among other conversation topics, host Jon Beatty gets into the business side of Miller’s newest project including why the band went the route of crowdfunding as well as the impact of the internet and social media on the music industry in general. “Sometimes I think we got signed to a major label so they could control how popular we got and how popular we didn’t get,” Miller describes at one point. Click below to check out the whole episode including the full interview with Miller. Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ryan Clark (DEMON HUNTER)
- AFTERSHOCK Expands To 3 Days With Lineup Featuring TOOL, SLIPKNOT, BLINK-182, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, STAIND & Many More
- Sonic Temple Spotlight: THE MARK LANEGAN BAND
- ANVIL Pounds The Pavement In St. Paul, Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019 Full Lineup Announcement & Preview!