I hope this isn’t the first you’ve heard of Death Trip. If it is, let me tell you now I’m highly disappointed in you. Death Trip is from the Big Stone Gap, Virginia area of the Appalachian Mountains and while the area may be rural their music certainly echos outside of the hills of Southeastern Virginia. Their first release was 2013’s ‘Distracted’, followed by the sophomore effort ‘So Far, No Good’ in 2015. The band of course wastes no time and now have released their new record, ‘Professional Asshole’, on October 29th. The album is 13 delicious tracks of brutal punk with a side order of hardcore. They meld these styles so well that it is hard to decipher where one ends and the other begins. The style in which they play music seems a bit chaotic at times but that chaos has developed into a finally wrapped gift when it’s fully unveiled to their fans. Continue reading
- CARNAL DECAY Releases A Music Video Of ”When Push Comes To Shove” And It is Horrid!
- JINJER Releases Brand New Single And Music Video Of ”Ape” & Announces US Tour With DEVILDRIVER And BLACK RAVEN!
- New Tool Album: Post-release Weather Forecast
- Ep. 182 Max Cavalera (Soulfly) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- All That Remains Guitarist Oli Herbert Has Passed Away Today.