Time travel is no longer just in the movies. The band HEAT has figured out a way to transport you directly back to the 70’s with their throwback sound and style. They are able to conjure the sounds of 70’s classic rock drenched with a coat of blues and psychedelia. The members of HEAT have been around in several bands for the last several years, among them names like The Hara-Kee-Rees or Samsara Blues Experiment. The band has truly captured 70’s rock n roll. They are releasing the new single “Day In Day Out” on 7″ black vinyl limited to 400 units. The vinyl also has the B side track “Time To Believe”. The material was recorded & mixed by Richard Behrens (Black Salvation, Evil Spirit) at Big Snuff Studio, Berlin in June 2016 and mastered by Nene Baratto (Travelin Jack) at Big Snuff Studio, Berlin. The vinyl is now available for pre-order here and is expected to ship in February. HEAT is a time capsule of energetic Blues-drenched mixture of early Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, and Jerusalem. With the vinyl being released in February the band has made both tracks available for streaming. You can hear both below. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020