With 2016 just barely behind us we are looking at the upcoming releases in 2017. Some of these albums already have specific release dates and titles and some haven’t been announced yet. These albums are not only by bands that we like but a release in which the band is reuniting or hasn’t released an album in a while, or just an album we think will have a huge impact on the band’s career. The albums that follow are in no specific order and our staff has all had input on the albums in which they think are the most anticipated of 2017.
- Ep. 127 Frank Novinec (Hatebreed) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Operation: Mindcrime – ‘The New Reality’ (Review)
- Book Review: BRUCE DICKINSON – ‘What Does This Button Do?’
- DEAD CROSS Debut “Church Of The Motherf***ers” NSFW Video
- TERROR UNIVERSAL Reveal Aggressive New Anthem, “Make Them Bleed”