Hailing from Suffolk, England, Cradle Of Filth have become the torch bearers for all things extreme for nearly 28 years spreading their brand of extreme metal across the globe. The bands most recent offering, ‘Cryptoriana: The Seductiveness of Decay,’ arriving in the later part of 2018, sees the band continuing to showcase their vast influences by seamlessly blending gothic and symphonic metal with frontman Dani Filth’s penchant for singing about all things macabre. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020