From Oakland, California, Cultural Warfare are preparing to debut their first EP from M-Theory Audio, “Future Kill”. This thrashing release will drop this Friday on January 27, 2017. The band has undergone some lineup changes since forming in 2011 but has finally been solidified for their first release. The band consists of long time members Billy Garoutte on the guitars and Kevin Doughty on the drums. Joining the band will be members from the band Taunted, with Jacques Serrano on the vocals and Pete Aguilar on the bass guitar. The EP was produced by Juan Urteaga (Testament, Exodus, Vicious Rumors) and mastered by Maor Appelbaum (Faith No More, Halford, Sepultura). The artwork of ‘Future Kill’ was done by Brian Lewis of Stone Design (DevilDriver, Black Label Society). Having been around since the formation of bay area thrash, the highly experienced members of Cultural Warfare are here in 2017 to conquer the world with their classic thrash sound.
- METALLICA Mixer Steve Thompson on ‘…And Justice For All’, “They Have No Desire To Remix It!”
- Ep. 140 Steve Thompson (Producer) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Interview: Justin Graves of VEXES [Audio Stream]
- Carolina Rebellion Spotlight: TOOTHGRINDER
- ROTTEN SOUND Announce EP / New Track Streaming!