The best part about this SOTA segment, for me, is the opportunity to discover gems in the world of underground music that I may have never come across otherwise. It’s like the equivalent of going to the record store back in the day and grabbing something purely based on the metalness of its album cover, popping it in the stereo, and then realizing you just randomly stumbled onto the sickest band that none of your friends know about yet – followed by the thrill of bragging about your discovery and blowing their minds with it. In this case, it’s Oklahoma City’s Aggravated Nuisance. Continue reading
- Online Games – A Great Way to Kill Time During The Ongoing Pandemic
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?