Storming in back to business and stirring up the broth yet again, MUNICIPAL WASTE is back and ready to crush your skull against their wall of sound with full force like a German tank missile. Richmond, Virginia crossover thrash young bloods MUNICIPAL WASTE hits back after a five year gap with their latest and brand new record, ‘Slime And Punishment‘. It’s been well over a decade now and it won’t be wrong to bestow the moniker of ‘crossover kings’ to MUNICIPAL WASTE, as it’s what evidently time and again they’ve proved so far down their short and marvellous career so far. Perfectly matured and well executed punk and thrash metal riffs, combining hardcore elements, they have really upped the ante in their own genre, which is a laudable thing. Clocking in just shy of 30 minutes, and loaded with a blitkrieg of 14 tracks, MUNICIPAL WASTE takes no shit and proves yet again that this isn’t for the weak hearted. If you’re looking for anything short of fast, gritty and uncompromising thrash violence then you better look away. ‘Slime and Punishment‘ was recorded by the band themselves and sent to Bill Metoyer (known for his work with SLAYER, W.A.S.P., LIZZY BORDEN and DARK ANGEL) in Hollywood, CA to be professionally mixed. The album is not so far away from it’s release date and the flood gates would open on June 23rd, 2017, out via Nuclear Blast Records. Continue reading
- The Bucketlist With Sahil ‘DEMONSTEALER’ Makhija Of DEMONIC RESURRECTION
- SEVENDUST Guitarist John Connolly Says Writing Has Begun For New Album, Names Producer [Audio Available]
- GWAR Announce New Album ‘The Blood of Gods’ Due 10/20/17!
- Review: ACE FREHLEY – ‘Anomaly’ Deluxe Edition! [Song Stream]
- Blaze Bayley Live In Baltimore! [Photo Gallery]