The best part about this SOTA segment, for me, is the opportunity to discover gems in the world of underground music that I may have never come across otherwise. It’s like the equivalent of going to the record store back in the day and grabbing something purely based on the metalness of its album cover, popping it in the stereo, and then realizing you just randomly stumbled onto the sickest band that none of your friends know about yet – followed by the thrill of bragging about your discovery and blowing their minds with it. In this case, it’s Oklahoma City’s Aggravated Nuisance. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020