Hailing from down under in Australia where “everything wants to kill you“, as the saying goes, A BREACH OF SILENCE is a “powercore” award-winning metal band. The band is back with its fourth all new music video, and this time it is a cover song. In the video, the ‘strayan group can be seen covering Canadian artist THE WEEKND‘s song, “Shameless” and adding their own flavour of metal to it. The video was directed by Matt Donaldson.
- Online Games – A Great Way to Kill Time During The Ongoing Pandemic
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?