Corey Sturgill played his first show with Flaw almost 2 years ago on Jan. 9th, 2015. Corey was brought on board with the band at a time they were beginning their stride to put out an amazing new album after a long hiatus. Corey was a part of the band’s latest release which captured fans both old and new. The band released ‘Divided We Fall’ on August 19th, 2016, their first major release since 2004’s ‘Endangered Species’. Corey stepped up to the drum kit and immediately fit in and became a part of the Flaw Family. The band has recently been touring heavily. They had a headlining tour and also toured alongside Dope. The drummer recently showed his thanks and appreciation for the time he spent in the band but announced he was leaving to pursue other options and spend more time with family. While we are sad to see Corey go we certainly appreciate the music he helped create and also enjoyed the times we were able to see him perform live. There has been no official statement from the band, but Corey announced his departure via Facebook on Friday which you can see below. The band has some scheduled shows throughout December, the first of which is December 14th at Ground Zero in Spartanburg, South Carolina. So, Flaw will be on the hunt for a new drummer in the very near future or at least someone to fill the vacancy during those dates through to their New Years Eve show at Trixie’s Entertainment Complex in Louisville, KY.
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl