Christian metal act Impending Doom are back to their roots with The Sin and Doom Vol. II. For over a decade, these guys have found inspiration from their faith and their Southern California thrash and deathcore influence. Straying away from the typical themes of meaningless violence and blasphemy, instead Impending Doom have created their own style of “goreship”. While playing heavy riffs and macabre melodies, reverence is the heart of the band. Examining all the sin in today’s world, Impending Doom find solace in their Christian beliefs. Challenging the metal norms, these guys stand out against metal stereotypes. The Sin and Doom Vol. II is a revisit of their early days working with Christopher Eck, producer of The Sin and Doom. Continue reading
- Must To Do Certifications in This Pandemic to Boost Your Career
- Review: YALDABAOTH ‘That Which Whets the Saccharine Palate’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Steps to Turn Your Spare Room Into a Music Studio
- How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety?
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests