The doom partners from Britain of Phlefonyaar have just announced the details of their upcoming release, ‘Septic, Bitter and Hardbitten’. The album will be released on Cavernous Records on April 14th. It will be the band’s follow up to their 2016 release ‘Kissing Carrion’. There will be 7 songs on the record that are expected to leave you shaken, frightened, and with your mind blown. Phlefonyaar is Paul March and Jim Males. You can check out artwork, the track list, and the new song “Temple Bells After Midnight” in a stream below. Vocalist Paul March had this to say about the upcoming release: Continue reading
- MONSTER MAGNET – New Album, ‘MINDFU*KER,’ Coming in March!
- Positive Brilliance In Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time & the Hourglass”!
- THE CONTORTIONIST Announces The Clairvoyant North American Tour & The Stories We Tell Ourselves Tour with headliner Nothing More!
- Interview: Woody Weatherman Says “Punk Was Huge For Corrosion of Conformity.”
- State Of The Art: CATATONIC PROFANATION!