Cavalera Conspiracy, led by brothers and founding Sepultura members Max and Iggor Cavalera, have unveiled first details about the release of their fourth studio album titled ‘Psychosis’. The upcoming record is set for release on November 17th 2017 on Napalm Records and is produced by longtime friend Arthur Rizk in Phoenix, Arizona. Continue reading
- Review : EVIL INVADERS – “Feed Me Violence” [Official Video Streams]
- The Third Annual “Bowl For Ronnie” Charity Bowling Party Returns!
- EP Review: Prostitution – ‘Egyptian Blue’
- Interview: Chris Volz of FLAW [Video]
- MARILYN MANSON Unleashes Second Track From Upcoming Album Titled “KILL4ME” (Audio Streaming)