Monday nights can be a dreadful affair, I despise them. Last Monday night was not just another Monday night, for heavy metal reigned supreme at Baltimore Soundstage. This was my umpteenth concert at the Baltimore Soundstage, and I must admit that I have never seen this venue more crowded on a Monday night. When I reached the venue, over two hundred people (yes, I counted!) were lining up at the door to get in. This is not what I was expecting as only thirty odd people has confirmed “going” to the event page on Facebook, which was surprising to me since this was a night with six strong bands on the bill. I have a love hate relationship with concerts with a long lineup, the plus point being the experience of seeing multiple powerhouse bands on one night, and the major negative being shorter setlists for the bands. On this night, After The Burial was headlining at Baltimore on their Carry The Flame tour, with support from four other excellent touring bands. Continue reading
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Bristol, Tennessee Rockers THE BUDDZ Release Video For “Crazy”
- Is A KISS Farewell Tour In The Works?
- CONFESSIONS OF A TRAITOR Live In Somerset, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Rock On The Range 2018: DAY 2 [Review & Photo Gallery]