In recent years, metal festival brainchilds and promoters have taken a different but very appealing and exciting approach to treat metal fans the best indulgence they could ever sink their teeth in. Festivals and unique endeavours such as Full Metal Mountain, Full Metal Cruise, 70000 Tonnes Of Metal have left no stone un-turned in trying to break away from the typical monotony of a festival set in large grounds, with camping etc. No doubt that the stereotypical festival is fun, but festivals like 70000 Tonnes Of Metal have set the bar high up when it comes to live performance and the overall thrill and fun it comes along with. Another one such festival that will debut this year is METAL MAYA, an all inclusive heavy metal destination-festival vacation, that promises to be the ideal holiday vacation for metalheads all across the globe. Including live performances from some of the best metal bands out there, it also has a plethora of other lucrative offers and activities, METAL MAYA will begin on October 29 up until November 2. Can this get any better!? Continue reading
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Starr (STEEL PANTHER)
- The Acacia Strain Guitarist Teases Band Will Celebrate Wormwood Album Live in “Very Cool, Unique Way”