Brian “Head” Welch is most known as one of the founding members of nu metal pioneers Korn. Brian has enjoyed lots of success in Korn, from winning Grammy’s and having one of the most successful albums of the late 90’s in “Follow The Leader”. Despite all that success Welch struggled with drug and alcohol abuse and eventually left Korn to focus on his sobriety and new found faith. Eventually Brian would rejoin Korn, and release 3 albums with them, including their most recent The Nothing, as well as putting out a documentary, Loud Krazy Love that showcased his time away from the band, rebounding with his daughter and how he ended up mending fences with his Korn brothers. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)