Formed in 1999, Bleeding Through have run the gamut of countries, labels, genre stylings and immense, genre-defining releases, influencing several generations of artists since their inception. This crushing Californian metal act seamlessly combine hardcore, symphonic and death metal in a maelstrom of magnificent aggression, weaving melody and mayhem together into a chaotic quilt. Dedicated to their craft in a way that has cast countless acts to shame, Bleeding Through are a band that many fans of extreme music may cite as one of their first truly “heavy” bands—and all these years later, they hold up just as strong, if not more so. While the band has been on a self imposed hiatus since 2104, reuniting in 2016 for a benefit show for The Ghost Inside following the bands horrific accident. As such the heavy metal landscape has changed a lot over the handful of years since the band called it a day. Metalcore has fallen out of favor with the mainstream, and theres been a sort of changing of the guard with “newer” bands like Bring Me The Horizon and A Day to Remember dominating the scene and heading in a more poppier direction. (Written By: Jon Beatty)
- WHITECHAPEL Guitarist Alludes To Completion of Seventh Album!
- MIKE SHINODA Brings Emotional Performance To Charlotte [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BRING ME THE HORIZON Releases Second Track ”Wonderful Life” Of Their Upcoming Record ‘Amo’ And It Is Groovy!
- The Amity Affliction, Dream State, The Plot In You Dominate In Bristol, UK [Review + Photo Gallery]
- CARNAL DECAY Releases A Music Video Of ”When Push Comes To Shove” And It is Horrid!