Mitch Hull is a drummer based in North Carolina whose musical resume includes everything from metal to country. Currently, he’s one of the busiest musicians out there – playing with everyone from unknowns to legends (Ryan Martinie & Bon Lozaga in their new band Soften the Glare). To meet Mitch, you’ll immediately find a friendly, kind, unassuming guy, yet within a few minutes of conversation, discover that he’s had a pretty enviable career (and, even had a hand in starting one for a now well-known recording engineer). STG’s highly anticipated first album, ‘Making Faces‘, is set to release Spring of 2017.
- Tips for Fulfilling Your Career Ambitions: Pass Microsoft 70-761 Using Authentic and Updated Practice Tests from ExamSnap
- A Few Metal Albums That We’re Betting Will Still Be Relevant In 2040
- Review: SPACE CADAVER – ‘Void Moon’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Metal Genres That Complement 6 Popular Video Games
- Party Headphones Let out the Ultimate Guide to Silent Disco