Some bands from the late 90’s and early 2000’s have faded away. Others have made a stale return and then there are bands like Dope who have stayed true to their sound and succeed since their formation. From the very moment in 1999 when I first saw the video for “Everything Sucks” I was hooked. While their were dozens of nu-metal bands already taking over the airwaves Dope had that extra something that others didn’t. One of their keys to success is the lyrics by singer and founder Edsel Dope. The lyrics are some of the most relatable you will ever hear.Any listener can take something away from each and every song. The band is about to release their 6th studio album and the bands first release in 7 years. ‘Blood Money, Part 1’ released on October 28th 2016 via eOne Music. While we eagerly await the release of Part 2 of Blood Money we had the opportunity to speak with Edsel Dope. Continue reading
- Camp Anarchy 2019 To Feat. NOFX, THE OFFSPRING, RANCID, BAD RELIGION & More
- LAMB OF GOD Guitarist Mark Morton Announces New Solo Album!
- Just Announced: BARONESS & DEAFHEAVEN Co-Headlining US Tour Dates For Spring 2019
- Watch Ozzy Meet The Outrageous Mac Sabbath For Very The First Time! [Video]
- Review: CURRENTS – ‘I Let The Devil In’ EP [Official Music Video]