Boston-based, extreme metal band, Unflesh is set to release their first full-length studio album, ‘Savior’ on May 25th, 2018. The musical style on this record embodies the aura of black metal wickedness, while infusing technical death metal ferocity and rich, complex melodies in a way that transcend the confinements of a single sub-genre. The riffing is ingeniously intricate and inspired, vocals are venomous and vile, but those drums! The hyper aggressive drumming performance on ‘Savior’ is utterly relentless and impressive thanks to the otherworldly kit skills of drummer, Chris Dovas (Seven Spires). Not to diminish the other elements, which are arguably just as awesome, but what Dovas so phenominally brings to this record is almost its own selling point. Continue reading
- JINJER Announce All Details Of Upcoming 5-Track EP ‘Micro’!
- WRITTEN IN GRAY Premiere Blistering New Song “What’s Done Is Done” [Track Stream]
- Never Say Die! Tour: Northlane, Currents, Alazka & Polar [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: GOREPOT – ‘Asian Stoned Effect’ [Full Album Stream]
- DAUGHTERS Announce 2019 North American & Euro Tour!