Bourbon & Beyond is back! Bigger and dryer than last year. As most know, last year’s two day event was shortened to one day by torrential rains that caused flooding and threats of flooding in and around Champions Park (last year’s venue). As they say that was last year, this year was a very different story! Not only did the festival move to a different venue it was expanded from two days to three and there was NO rain in the forecast. In fact the reported 91,000 plus fans were treated to what some people in Kentucky were calling 2nd summer with temperatures in the 90’s all three days. It was hot, temperature and music! Continue reading
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process