Black Pistol Fire is a high-octane rock duo based out of Austin, Texas by way of Toronto, Canada; composed of Kevin McKeown on guitar/lead vocals and Eric Owen on drums. Drawing inspiration from blues, R&B and rock greats such as Led Zeppelin, Chuck Berry, Nirvana, Buddy Holly and Muddy Waters; Black Pistol Fire’s gritty and dynamic performances are fueled by undeniable musicianship. Dubbed the“next big thing” by Huffington Post after SXSW 2013, BPF has developed a reputation for their untamed live performances. Black Pistol Fire has shared the stage with acts like Gary Clark Jr., Weezer, Heart, Wolfmother, The Struts, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, ZZ Ward, and Band of Skulls. Their signature sound has been featured throughout television and entertainment. Their single, “Show Pony” was featured in the Ted 2 official trailer, “Hard Luck” was featured in Toyota’s Super Bowl 50 ad, and they performed their song “Blue Eye Commotion” in a national T-Mobile TV ad. Their music can also be heard in numerous TV shows including Sons of Anarchy, Castle, and About a Boy. If you thought 68′ or The White Stripes was a powerful duo, you haven’t seen anything yet. Black Pisol Fire’s music doesn’t just speak to you; it screams at you, and its even better heard live.
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – Cannibal [Album Stream]
- SHINEDOWN; SHINING THEIR WAY UP TO MUSIC SUCCESS
- Review: DELANEY – A Small Remaining Quantity of Something [Album Stream]
- What Will Help You Become an Enterprise Administrator? All Important Info About Microsoft MS-100 Exam (from Its Topics to Practice Tests)
- Picture Perfect: How to Edit Pictures on Mac