CELLAR DARLING from Switzerland comprising of long term ex-Eluveitie members Anna Murphy, the hurdy gurdy player also singer, drummer Merlin Sutter and guitarist Ivo Henzi has put out their much anticipated first single, ‘Black Moon‘, off their debut album, ‘This Is The Sound‘, which is yet to be released on June 30th, 2017 out via Nuclear Blast Records. The three members were one of the very well known faces and long term members of the folk metal band Eluveitie from the same country. On May 5, 2016, Anna Murphy, Ivo Henzi and Merlin Sutter announced on social media platform, Facebook, that they had decided to quit the band and henceforth pursue their own projects and interests in music. The reason for quitting Eluveitie, was sparked due to “constant clash of interests” that built up among them lately, as stated by the band’s official facebook page post. As much as this came as a shocker for fans of the band, many were left wondering about Anna, Ivo and Merlin’s further musical endeavours. They did not wait for much long and after a month of settling things on the trio’s camp, they announced that their new band will be called as CELLAR DARLING. They soon released their first single titled, ‘Challenge’, followed by the bonus track ‘Fire, Wind & Earth’, released in September 2016, to be quickly followed by their first ever concert performances as a group in winter of 2016 in Switzerland and The Netherlands.
- Review: SOULBORN ‘Crash And Burn’ [Track Stream]
- DINOSAUR EYELIDS Release Video For “Day Zero” [Video Streaming]
- Review: MELT – S/T [Album Stream + Live Performance Video]
- Decibel Magazine Tour 2018, North America – Featuring ENSLAVED, WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM, MYRKUR, And KHEMMIS [Full Tour Dates]
- SLEEP SIGNALS Announce The Tour-Rito Supreme Tour With COLD KINGDOM