Hailing from Raleigh, North Carolina, Mo’ynoq delivers a blistering form of American black metal whose self-proclaimed influences include Immortal, Nachtmystium, and Wolves in the Throne Room. Their style, which competently pays homage to the greats, embodies a vast, darkened soundscape of gothic proportions and atmospheric tension that envelops its listener like a dense fog. Since their inception in 2016, Mo’ynoq has released a couple of EPs, and in January of this year, their debut full-length album entitled ‘Dreaming in a Dead Language.’ Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: THE RECORD COMPANY
- Rock & Roll Totally Isn’t Dead!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength