San Francisco alternative hard rock group, Black Map, releases a surprise EP today titled, ‘Trace the Path’ on Entertainment One. Off of the EP, the band also drops a brand-new music video for the opening track, “Let Me Out,” directed by Anthony J Garay. Vocalist and bassist, Ben Flannagan comments about the sentimental and historical location chosen for the video, “We shot this video in the backroom of a bar called Homestead in San Francisco which was first opened all the way back in 1902. Five years ago, Mark and I were having beers at this very bar and decided that we should start a band together, so this space was kind of the inception of Black Map. We thought that it would be fitting to return to that spot and film the video for ‘Let me Out.'” Continue reading
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”
- State Of The Art: New Hampshire’s DELANEY [Album Stream]