Voids hasn’t been in the game for a long time yet their sound suggests otherwise, beginning with the 2015 EP ‘As Above, So Below’ they already proved that they understand the deep roots of metalcore and with the 2017 release of ‘No Character : No Crown’ they have shown us that they only have improved ever since. Their new album offers a huge quality difference as well as a mature sounding character. With that being said, let’s get right into the review!
- State Of The Art: THE FORREST GUMP MILE HIGH MARATHON From Alabama [Full Official Stream]
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam
- Review: CARNAL DECAY – ‘When Push Comes To Shove’!
- Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) On Technical Ability vs Great Songwriting, “Tell That to Nirvana”