From Oakland, California, Cultural Warfare are preparing to debut their first EP from M-Theory Audio, “Future Kill”. This thrashing release will drop this Friday on January 27, 2017. The band has undergone some lineup changes since forming in 2011 but has finally been solidified for their first release. The band consists of long time members Billy Garoutte on the guitars and Kevin Doughty on the drums. Joining the band will be members from the band Taunted, with Jacques Serrano on the vocals and Pete Aguilar on the bass guitar. The EP was produced by Juan Urteaga (Testament, Exodus, Vicious Rumors) and mastered by Maor Appelbaum (Faith No More, Halford, Sepultura). The artwork of ‘Future Kill’ was done by Brian Lewis of Stone Design (DevilDriver, Black Label Society). Having been around since the formation of bay area thrash, the highly experienced members of Cultural Warfare are here in 2017 to conquer the world with their classic thrash sound.
- Album Review: FRIENDSHIP – Ain’t No Shame (Kozmik Artifactz)
- Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) “We Helped Pioneer A Fucking Genre…We’ll Never Be Forgotten About”
- Ep. 154 Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- CLUTCH, THE BRONX, RED FANG & FIREBALL MINISTRY Rock The Bluegrass State [Review & Gallery]
- GATECREEPER To Kick Off The Sweltering Ecstasy North American Co-Headlining Tour w/ FULL OF HELL