JAKE E. LEE is one of the most mysterious rock stars to ever walk the planet. Between living half of his life in exile and the other half melting faces of rock fans all over the world, he has lived an interesting life to say the least. Now he is back with ‘PATINA,’ the second album released from his latest project RED DRAGON CARTEL available November 9th from Frontiers Music SRL. The effort features DARREN JAMES SMITH on Vocals, ANTHONY ESPOSITO on bass, PHIL VARONE on drums, and of course JAKE E. LEE on guitar. ‘PATINA’ is extremely different from RED DRAGON CARTEL’S self-titled release in 2013, as it is more of a band effort. The first album featured many different guests and musicians making cameo appearances from song to song. With ‘PATINA,’ the foursome got in a room and hashed it out together, giving it a much more fluid listen than its predecessor.
- After 3 full decades POSSESSED Is Set To Release Their New Album Along With Their Brand New Track ”No More Room In Hell’!
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Wilton (QUEENSRYCHE)
- Review: WHITECHAPEL – ‘The Valley’ [Album Review & Video Stream]
- DEATH ANGEL Announce New Album; Release New Single
- REBEL RAMPAGE Highlights Victims Of Climate Change In New Video, “Scorched Earth”