We have finally arrived to the last day of Chicago Open Air. Sunday was the reason many of us made the trip for this huge three day weekend. By the time it rolled around, some fans were calling it “Death Day”. You could definitely understand where they were coming from. There were several heavy hitters taking the stages today including Ozzy and Zakk Wylde, Slayer, Lamb of God, Amon Amarth, DevilDriver, Behemoth, and more. Lots of running back and forth would lead to a very tiring day. Luckily, it ended up being the coolest day of the weekend, which made it a bit more bearable. Continue reading to see our review on the most electric day of the festival. Continue reading
- Kings Of Strings: Chris Wiseman From Shadow Of Intent!
- EXODUS, OBITUARY Slay The Stage In Baltimore! [Photo Gallery]
- KORE ROZZIK Releases “Mistress” From Upcoming Full Length “Vengeance Overdrive”
- ARCHSPIRE: “Relentless Mutation” Full Album Stream Available Now
- SATYRICON Set To Live Stream Album Release Show And Announce World Tour