The 12th annual Rock On The Range returns to MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, OH Friday, May 18, Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 with its most power-packed lineup to date. America’s largest and most acclaimed rock festival features nearly 60 bands on three stages, led by TOOL, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, and ALICE IN CHAINS, also featuring GODSMACK, A PERFECT CIRCLE, STONE SOUR, BREAKING BENJAMIN, THREE DAYS GRACE, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, MACHINE GUN KELLY, THE USED, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, BLACK VEIL BRIDES, and many more. Many of the biggest names in rock will be joined by some of rock’s most exciting up-and-coming talent such as GRETA VAN FLEET who have been making huge waves in the rock community, almost getting the moniker of second Led Zeppelin. The group’s entire headlining US tour was sold out in minutes earlier this summer, which is a major feat for a rising band like them. Some of the other younger bands on the bill are CODE ORANGE, POWER TRIP, and NEW YEARS DAY.
- Cane Hill Releases ”Lord Of Flies” Of Upcoming Album ‘Too Far Gone’!
- Review: ASKING ALEXANDRIA – ‘S/T’ [Offical Video]
- Review: MORBID ANGEL – ‘Kingdoms Disdained’ [Official Track Stream]
- THE OXFORD COMA Release “Inflatable Patriots” Lyric Video; Mini West Coast US Tour This Weekend! [Video Stream]
- Wes Borland (LIMP BIZKIT) “We’ve Recorded 28 Songs And He [Fred Durst] Can’t Seem To Be Pleased With Any of The Vocals”